Are you strategic yet creatively minded and have a passion for all things digital? The digital landscape is ever-changing and as a media planning manager you will help identify new and innovative ways to reach audiences online as well as execute and report on media campaigns. Excited by the sound of this role? Then the world of media planning could be right up your street!
As a Media Planning Manager in our busy media team, you will work across all areas of campaign planning, execution and results analysis for a range of B2B and B2C blue chip clients operating in a variety of markets. Being able to manage multiple tasks is a must and a willingness to go above and beyond what is required is highly favourable. You will enjoy working in a busy environment and will be quick to learn in an industry that is ever changing. You will work under the guidance of a Group Planner to plan campaigns across a variety of clients in different sectors and full training will be given.
· Analyse digital marketing campaigns and the competition in a client’s market
· Research target audiences
· Use research to fuel your creative media campaign planning
· Work with Ad Ops to set up campaigns across all major ad platforms
· Analyse results and optimise campaigns to maximize performance
· Discuss requirements and campaign performance with media owners
· Provide weekly & monthly results analysis and spot opportunities for new campaigns
· Work with other equimedia teams to develop client strategy
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
· Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level
· Good attention to detail
· Analysing data will be something you are comfortable with and you should have creative flair so you can use data insights to identify opportunities for our clients.
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
· Comfortable with data analysis
· Creative flair
· Strong problem solving, time management and prioritising skills
· Some understanding of online advertising with a passion to learn more about the industry
· Good Excel and Powerpoint skills
· Min 2 years of digital marketing experience